Monday, July 28, 2008

4th of July

We spent the 4th out at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We had a great time with most of the Aunts and Uncles and lots of cousins. We missed Aunt C, Uncle T, C, M and K. We enjoyed playing croquet, cards, eating great food, visiting with extending relatives, homemade ice cream, fireworks, swimming, loving on Baby S, and playing in the park!
The weather made for an even better holiday weekend!


Watch out...a very competitive game of croquet. Who won???



B hanging out with Cousin S! You'll make a great babysitter one day! What a smile :)



K being Grandpa's helper...or could she be waiting to try the ice cream first?!?!? Humm...







1 comment:

Jayme said...

Hey you! Awesome blog! I LOVE your title!!!!!!!!

I have never ever played croquet. :) I need a lesson.

And we loved the goose feeding too. Ellie called Neal and told him allll about it!!